Material created by CII in collaboration with FII-IIM Ahmedabad & Top Industry Professionals
- 90% of business professionals say data and analytics are key to digital transformation initiatives.
- The requirement for talent to work on analytics is rapidly increasing.
Who should attend?
- Supply Chain & Logistics services
- Consulting, Finance, Manufacturing, IT, ITES & Analytics
- Business Management / Engineering / Science students with Internship (or) Work Experience
What will you gain?
- Knowledge of trending data analytics approaches to support data-based decisions.
- Leveraging data for decision making in Supply Chain
- Framework for data-driven Supply Chain Transformation
- Enhanced career prospects
Module 1: Introduction to Analytics for Supply Chain
Module 2: Data Storage
Module 3: Descriptive Analytics
Module 4: Supply Chain Problem Solving
Module 5: Predictive Analytics
Module 6: Prescriptive Analytics
Module 7: Analytics for Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Self Study Mode + Virtual Classroom
- E-Version of Complete Content & Case Studies will be provided
- Complimentary Handout on “Basics of Supply Chain” will be provided
- Duration of Study: 6 months
- 200 Multiple Choice Questions for 3 hrs ( 180 minutes)
- Minimum pass percentage: 70% (Score of 140/200)
- Take your certification Exam straight from your home through AI-based Remote Proctoring Exam Portal
- Examination tentatively in October
Certification fee per participant: INR 15,200** / USD 210**. (Including GST)
Special arrangements for Corporate Nominations and Global Candidates
**Includes E-Version of Content, Case studies and Supplementary reading on “Basics of Supply Chain” & Certificate
Payment Gateway: https://ciiscmconnect.com/online-payment/
Kindly register using the link below AFTER THE COMPLETION OF PAYMENT along with Payment Transaction ID